AC Market Crash of Cars: For those in search of a power-packed multiplayer racing game on Android, the AC Market Crash of Cars game is the absolute answer.
Crash of cars combines the fun of a racing game, a multiplayer game, and an action game within a single game title which makes it equally enjoyable for any kind of Android gamers.
In this article, let us take a detailed look at the Crash of Cars game for Android along with the steps that must be followed to download and install AC Market Crash of Cars on any Android device.
What is the AC Market Crash of Cars?
Crash of Cars from the AC Market app store on Android is a real-time multiplayer game in which the objective of each player is to compete with the random player that they are matched within each game and obtain the maximum number of crowns as possible before destroying their car.
The player who collects the maximum number of crowns with their car before destroying it will win each game.
Below is a quick insight into the key features of Crash of Cars for Android.
- Ability to choose between 8 different maps for each game.
- More than 70 cars that can be unlocked during the gameplay. There are 4 rare types of cars in the game.
- You can customize cars as per your choice using the over 30 skins that are available in the game.
- There are 16 powerups in the game which can be upgraded. Powerups include a trebuchet, flamethrower, cannon, and more.
- Ability to play with your friends in multiplayer mode as well as in single player.
How to Download and Install Crash of Cars on Android?
- Click on the AC Market icon displayed on your Android device and launch the app.
- Search for “Crash of Cars”.
- Click on the first official search result.
- Now, click on the button that says “Install”.
- Wait for the installation to complete. A new Crash of Cars app icon will be added to the apps installed on your device.
Click on this icon to launch Crash of Cars and enjoy the game!